Wednesday 21 August 2024

A couple of oils - and a story of stupidity

 Still struggling with cameras, and more particularly with Microsoft's various updates on uploading photos to my computer: I do feel that I'm getting a little old for this sort of thing.

Not to mention cack-handed: I've managed to stop myself from posting on or moderating on the Painters' Online website, by deleting the wrong person, i.e. me, rather than an AI post.  Took just one slip of a silly old fool's finger, and - I slipped.

Have a couple of oils, one 10" by 8", of a wet and windy path which I painted in the Winter but couldn't get a good photograph of, and another - which again: t'ain't perfect, but it's the best I seem to be able to do - of a more Summery bit of coastline, not far from the Wintry one I showed earlier.



I used Prussian Blue - not a colour I often use, and - now I know why.  Came around in the end, though. 


Actually a bigger painting - but let's just say I cocked up, and leave it there!  

I may have another crack at it later: but patience with technology isn't one of my stronger points. 






No comments:

Post a Comment