Sunday 12 November 2023

Another Watercolour

Well, the last post seems to have been emoting for posteritiy, because I don't think anyone read it.

Ah well.  The lot of the Lone Blogger.  We can but try - we may be doomed to fail.

We're certainly doomed to fail against this appalling weather - rain, rain, more rain, and then - a spot of rain.  Taking photographs outside, which given my dark flat I need to do, is impossible.  So I have to scan them.  

Scans, however, do not produce high quality results on the whole.  And I've still not got the Ipad to work - because I'm too frightened of the blessed thing to really take it to task.  If this is what old age does to you (relatively speaking old age) who needs it? 

So, scanned photo of my little 12 x 17cm interpretation of a section of the revetment at Ventnor, Isle of Wight.  On Hanhemühle Torchon paper - just about the best I've found for many years, for my particular touch, anyway.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment