Thursday 30 July 2015

I'm working - and so is the new computer

It has been a fraught few weeks, but I now have a new computer - well, pretty new; new to me - with Windows 7 and an option to upgrade to Windows 10.

Settings are all sorted,passwords retrieved or remembered, contacts located, files found.  I even plugged everything into the correct sockets, first time round.   And they said I was old and senile!  Ha!

I did panic though.  Just a bit.....

I am currently working on some more paintings, and drawing again, after at least a week of producing nothing but muck sweats, and despite the fact that cervical spondylosis (arthritis in the neck) is making my arms feel like someone else's.

If you happen to have a cure for CS that you're sitting on, therefore, do not hesitate to share it with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment