Monday 28 October 2013

I have been working, honest

Trouble is, it's a bit dark here in the Batcave, and I need to take paintings outside to photograph them; just a bit difficult, that, in this weather.

A small crop is offered below, anyway.

A skew-whiff acrylic on watercolour paper.  Seasonal, I thought. 



Quarter Imperial  watercolour, on Bockingford Rough, of one of our upsy-down hills - the dark shapes beneath the trees might be cows; or bullocks.


Through the Gap - Watercolour of the Niton Landslip: this was once part of the lawn at Reeth Lodge.

Watercolour on Fabriano Rough, around 8" by 6", based on a drawing in my sketchbook, location - I've forgotten!

Watercolour on Fabriano Rough, 8" by 6" approx., Through the Branches to the Sea.  This was painted just before the storms hit, but I anticipated them by bringing a tree down.  

More will follow, when I can actually take a photograph of the bigger ones.  


No comments:

Post a Comment